Sunday, August 26, 2007

Utah - Sam & Steve's Wedding Aug. 14 - Aug. 19, 2007

Well, I made my travel rounds and landed back in Utah just in time to move out of my apartment and make it to Sam's wedding. Good thing I made it to her wedding, since as a bridesmaid, I was an instrumental part of the wedding party:-) It was great to have Mom & Steve and Dad & Debbie all there to meet Steve. They hadn't given Sam the ultimate seal of approval, but they have now. I'm so grateful for the way Sam came into our lives through my brother, and the way she loved TJ during great challenges was amazing. I know TJ certainly gives his seal of approval too.

It's been a whirlwind of a summer as I traveled much, completed my thesis, moved out of Utah, got lost in D.C. and Palo Alto, CA and attended weddings for some of my most favorite people. Every summer should be so eventful! I'm slightly dazed believing I'm supposed to be heading back to BYU, finishing a thesis or something. But I do recognize it's time to move on to the next big adventure that awaits. Whatever, whenever, wherever, whomever it may be:-)

3 comments:

Shana said...

Augh! You left without saying goodbye!!! You better not lose touch.

Anonymous said...

Tahlea. I loved reading your witty entries and seeing your photos. Oddly enough my Mason family ancestors are from Mystic Ct... my parents have visited a Mason Island out there.

The Meade's said...

SO didyou forget you had a blogspot!!!!!! UPDATE IT!!!!
love ya
Anne