Sunday, August 5, 2007

Northern California - July 20, 2007

After flying home to Phx (this time it was planned), I flew off to San Jose a day later for Brian & Keri's wedding. Always love trips to CA! My mom and I toured Stanford and got lost in Palo Alto. Then we headed to Sacramento (new travel territory) for the wedding. After both Steve's cut out of the trip (Mom and Samantha's), it was just the girls. Great chance to get some quality girly time in.

Beautiful temple in Sacramento, as it was virtually empty. Awesome time with the Price's and Keri's family. One of the cutest couples ever! Brian did well. Keri and him are great together.

CONSUMER REPORT: Hyundai Sonata - Man, this car can get up and go! 0 to 60 in .02 seconds or something. Unfortunately, as I learned the hard way, it doesn't gracefully come to a halt. I was balancing two jamba juice smoothies when my mom braked to catch a turn we ended up missing. During this stunt, one smoothie flew through the air with the greatest of ease to land on my clothes and the floor in front of me. I was a gummy bear for the rest of the day, as I stuck to everything or everything stuck to me. MORAL OF THE STORY: when renting a Sonata - use cupholders.

1 comment:

Shana said...

You look very pretty, and I LOVE that wedding dress.